- Aeropress or Bialetti Moka Pot
- Bodum Milk Frother
- Competitor's Espresso Blend
- 4 oz milk of choice
- 2 oz Lavendar Simple Syrup (See blog on creating your own syrups)
- 1 tsp seedless blueberry jelly or Blueberry Simple Syrup
- 2 tsp Local Honey
- Brew 2-4 oz of espresso in the Aeropress or Moka Pot (See our Brewtorial for instructions).
- Add the blueberry jelly, honey, lavender syrup and espresso to your mug. Stir until blended.
- Heat your milk in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Once heated, use the Bodum frother to froth the milk until it roughly doubles in size.
- Add the frothed milk to the mixture and enjoy!
* If you want to enjoy it iced, just don't froth the milk and add ice once the ingredients have been mixed!