Directions:1. Prep And Grind Your Coffee
- Preheat your water to 190 degrees.
- Grind 2 Tbsp of your coffee to a medium-fine (should be the consistency of table salt).
2. Prep The AeroPress
- Place your filter into the cap and wet the filter. Snap the cap and filter onto the bottom of your aero press.
- Use two tablespoons of ground coffee inside the brewing chamber of the AeroPress.
- Place AeroPress on top of your mug of choice.
- Add the water in a swirling motion, fill to just past the two marker. (You can use more water if you desire less strength).
- Stir the grounds to promote even extraction
- Wait a minute and a half, stir again
- Slowly plunge. When you hear a hiss, it’s complete.
- Add water to create an americano or milk for a latte.
- Enjoy your beautifully created beverage!
Why we love AeroPress:
- Make a shot of espresso with little to no mess! Perfect for those looking to be a home barista
- Easy Clean Up: Simply pop the top off and dispense used ground into the trash. Rinse afterwards.
Coffees To Try in Your AeroPress: