- Preheat your water to 190 degrees
- Grind your coffee medium-fine, should be the consistency of table salt
- Place your filter into the cap and wet the filter. Snap the cap and filter onto the bottom of your aero press.
- Use two tablespoons of coffee inside the brewing chamber of the AeroPress.
- Add the water in a swirling motion, fill to be just past the two marker
- Stir the grounds to promote even extraction
- Wait a minute and a half, stir again
- Slowly plunge. When you hear a hiss, it’s complete.
- Add water to create an americano or milk for a latte. Enjoy!
Why we love AeroPress:
-Make a shot of espresso with little to no mess! Perfect for those looking to be a home barista
Coffees To Try in Your AeroPress: