Welcome to Fummer
The summer sun and heat are still here, blessing us with longer days and immaculate vibes. Yet, one can't help but accept that fall is coming. Let me introduce you to Fummer and with it the wave of pumpkin flavored creations we all love so much!
A Sneak Peak at Our Fall Flavors!
With this strange in between of Fall and Summer, we'll be slowly introducing our Fall menu! With creations both new and old, I'll be sharing your new go-to cold brew for the coming season: Pumpkin Pie Cold Brew with Maple Sweet Cream.
Pumpkin Pie Cold Brew with Maple Sweet Cream.
1. Brew your WTHU cold brew pouches according to the instructions on the box (Or follow our Brewtorial).
2. Add 3 tsp of pumpkin pie spice to the cold brew while it's brewing.
3. Strain once complete
1. Add heavy cream, milk of choice and maple syrup to a blender.
2. Blend on low setting for 30-45 seconds or until it's fluffy and silky.
3. Time to build the drink!
4. Add ice and cold brew to a cold cup, leaving room for the sweet cream. Add the sweet cream to the cup, top with pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!