With our winter menu in full flurry, we thought it might be nice to share the recipe for one of our most delicious lattes of the season: the Log Cabin Latte. This buttery, sweet and delicious drink is perfect for warding off the winter chill, and sometimes you don't want to leave the comfort of your home to stop by our cafe. Don't worry, we understand! That's why we decided to share this here! Now you'll be able to stay in your own log cabin with this winter wonderful drink.
How To Make Our Log Cabin Latte
- Brew 2-4 oz of espresso in the Aeropress (See our Brewtorial for instructions).
- Add the butter and maple syrup to the espresso. Stir until the butter is melted and mixed with the coffee.
- Heat your milk in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Once heated, use the frother to froth the milk until it roughly doubles in size.
- Pour the milk over the espresso, top with cinnamon, enjoy!
*If you want to enjoy it iced, just don't froth the milk and add ice once the ingredients have been mixed.