Sip Some Sunshine at Home!
It's finally summer and we all know what that means, time for a brand new summer menu! We've got six new drinks on deck and in this blog I'll be sharing two of the super secret recipes with you so you can create them at home!
Recipe #1: Coconut Lime Cold Brew
- Brew 1 pouch of cold brew according to instructions. Add coconut and lime while brewing.
- Once the cold brew is done brewing, strain through a coffee filter or cheese cloth to filter the lime and coconut.
- Add ice and cold brew to your glass, enjoy!
Recipe #2: Blackberry Bramble Tonic
- Brew 2-4 oz of espresso in the Aeropress or Moka Pot (See our Brewtorial for instructions).
- Add blackberries and lemon juice to your shaker
- Muddle together with the spoon
- Add ice and espresso to the shaker. Shake for 20-30 seconds (If you don't have a shaker, stir for the same amount of time).
- Strain the mixture into a new glass over fresh ice. Add seltzer water and stir.
- *Optional: add a splash of milk or cream
Bonus Recipe! Orange Dreamsicle Frappe
I know I said two but I just couldn't resist a third! A true classic, the Orange Dreamsicle Frappe.
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream (Preferably Ben & Jerry's)
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Ice
- Whipped Cream
- If you want caffeine, add 1/2 Cup of Cold Brew!
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients mix together and become smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass, top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- *Optional: If you want this to be caffeinated, add a shot of espresso!