September 22, 2021
How to Make Our Witches Brew Cold Brew at Home
It's officially fall and our seasonal menu is in full swing! But what if we told you that you could make our specialty cold brew from the comfort of your home? Inspired by fall spices and the constant need to Wake The Hell Up! our Witches Brew fills your craving to fall headfirst into your favorite flavors of the season. The best part is that you can gather almost all the ingredients from our stores!
Recipe: Witches Brew Topped With Cold Foam
1. Start by making your cold brew:
- Fill a container with 20 oz of filtered water
- Place 1 cold brew packet in water
- Add teaspoon of pumpkin pie seasoning
- Let steep for 18-20 hours
2. Create your cold foam:
- Pour a small amount (2-4 oz) of skim milk into manual milk frother.
- Plunge into milk until it doubles in size and becomes frothy.
3. Pour finished witches brew into a glass with ice, top with cold foam and extra pumpkin pie seasoning, enjoy!