Wake Up to Your Favorite Cereal... Latte!
We know you loved our Log Cabin Recipe last year, so why not learn to make another seasonal latte! Below you'll find a recipe for the St. Patrick's day favorite and year round cereal choice: the Lucky Charms Latte!
How to Make Our Lucky Charms Latte
In the month of leprechauns and shamrocks, what better way to celebrate than with the Irish themed cereal! We decided we could even put it on our seasonal menu so the charms never stop! Now, even if you can't make it into a cafe for this charming latte, you can make it at home!
Recipe: Lucky Charms Latte
- Brew 2-4 oz of espresso in the Aeropress (See our Brewtorial for instructions).
- Add the raspberry jelly and marshmallow fluff to your mug and use the hand whisk to mix until well blended.
- Heat your milk in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Once heated, use the Bodum frother to froth the milk until it roughly doubles in size.
- Add the frothed milk to the mixture and top with whipped cream and Lucky Charms. Enjoy!
* If you want to enjoy it iced, just don't froth the milk and add ice once the ingredients have been mixed!