- Coffee (coarsely ground)
- Insert stopper into the bottom of the brewer.
- Wet the felt filter and insert in the inside of the brewing container.
- Place paper filter bag inside of the brewing container.
- Fill 12 oz of coarsely ground coffee
- Add 7 cups of room temperature water.
- Stir grinds to promote extraction.
- Leave covered at room temperature for 8-12 hours
- After time has elapsed, remove the stopper allowing coffee to pass through the filters.
- Serve in a one part coffee concentrate 3 parts water ratio, adjust to taste.
- Concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Why we love the Toddy:
-Easy To Use: The Toddy System is so easy to use, anyone can make high quality cold brew at home!
-Versatile: While we demonstrated just how to use this system to make a cold brew concentrate, you can also use it for iced tea or iced lattes!
Coffees to try in your Toddy: