Moka Pot Brewtorial
Moka Pot Tutorial
- Moka Pot
- Stove Top
- Coffee (finely ground)
Directions:1. Prepare Your Moka Pot
- Pre heat water and add to the bottom compartment of your moka pot filling it to the valve on the side.
- Measure 14 grams of coffee
- Grind finely (not quite an espresso grind but finer than a drip grind).
- Pour coffee into the filter basket and smooth the top with your finger so that grounds are even.
- Insert filter basket to the bottom and reassemble the moka pot.
- Put brewer on your stove at a medium heat with the lid open.
- Coffee will begin to come out of the spout and make a puffing sound.
- When coffee becomes a golden color, close the top and remove from heat to stop extraction.
- Pour your moka pot espresso into your mug and enjoy!
- You can use this brewing method to make hot or iced lattes at home as well!
Why We Love Moka Pot:
- Enjoy Cafe Quality Drinks At Home
- Easy To Use
Coffees to try in your Moka Pot: