- Moka Pot
- Stove Top
- Coffee (finely ground)
- Pre heat water and add to the bottom compartment of your moka pot filling it to the valve on the side.
- Fill 14 grams of fine ground coffee to the filter basket. Level this off with your finger.
- Insert filter basket to the bottom and reassemble the moka pot.
- Put brewer on your stove at a medium heat with the lid open.
- Coffee will begin to come out of the spout and make a puffing sound.
- When coffee becomes a golden color, close the top and remove from heat to stop extraction.
- Decant and enjoy!
Why we love Moka Pot:
- Enjoy Cafe Quality Drinks At Home
- Easy To Use
Coffees to try in your Moka Pot:
- Italian Roast